Position Title: Digital Marketing Account Coordinator
Reports to: Director, Digital Advertising
Location: New York, NY
The Digital Marketing Account Coordinator is responsible for two main areas - Managing our North American advertising calendar and developing our Ensemble Travel e-Newsletters. Managing our digital ad schedule includes working with our travel brand partners to collect and coordinate assets for tactics within our in-house ad network. Developing our e-Newsletters includes driving asset management and distribution, with a limited amount of original content developed as-needed. This role will report to the Director, Digital Advertising and will work closely with a digital production ad agency in supporting the North American market.
This position carries out tasks in the following functional areas:
● Oversee the digital North American advertising schedule and maintain strict operational deadlines
● Act as a liaison with travel brand partners to collect and coordinate advertising content for tactics
● Edit and proof all travel brand asset submissions
● Lead all content collection for the creation and distribution of Ensemble Travel e-Newsletters
● Manage minor editorial including proofing, editing and setting themes
● Review and analyze digital marketing data to gain performance insights into various mediums
● Develop data dashboards based on the above insights and review dashboards with travel brands to drive engagement
● Adept at coordinating and planning
● Exceptional attention to detail with a drive for continuous improvement
● Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple competing deadlines
● Excellent written and oral communication skills for both external and internal audiences
● Team player who excels working within a cross-functional environment
● Business-oriented with a passion for the development and execution of a plan
● Familiarity with marketing strategies
Required Experience and Education:
● 2-4 years of coordination experience and managing calendars/deadlines
● 2-4 years of experience in external-facing roles working with clients or vendors
● Experience working with HTML/CSS and web analytic tools like Google Analytics
● Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
● Experience working with ad agencies or freelancers/contractors
● Experience in the travel industry
● Experience working with 3rd party content developers
● Photoshop or similar experience
Accountability, Adaptability, Analytical, Assertiveness, Attention to Detail, Business Orientation, Consultative, Decisiveness, Discipline, External Awareness, Focus on Quality, Initiative, Relationship Management, Resilience and Tenacity, Responsibility
Minimal travel is expected for this position.
Position Type & Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 5 P.M. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. This position is non-exempt.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
This position does not have direct supervisory responsibilities.
● Medical and dental benefits with employer contributions (FSA/HSA)
● Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program
● Commuter Benefits
● Vacation/personal/sick days
● 11 paid holidays
● Tuition Reimbursement Program
● 401K and matching retirement program
● IATA Travel Industry Card (discounts and promotions on travel)
Ensemble Travel® Group is a travel industry related company which supports travel agencies with turnkey marketing and technology solutions. Founded in 1968, Ensemble is a proactive, member-owned international organization of approximately 850 professional travel agencies in the U.S. and Canada, and with recent expansion into Australia and New Zealand. With a membership that represents billions of dollars in travel sales each year, Ensemble Travel Group has achieved a 50-year record of boosting members' profits and delivering high-volume sales to its preferred suppliers.