Reports to: Director Program Management and Channel Technology
Location: New York City or Remote ✅
Responsible for 1st Level support of all Ensemble Travel Group agent facing solutions under the Navigate cruise booking engine product line. Solutions include but are not limited to B2B, B2C and B2B2C booking portals, as well as the integrated business intelligence platform.
Product Support Specialists are required to provide client support through phone coverage, email/service desk ticket platform in accordance with prescribed hours of operation and service level agreements.
Product Support Specialists are also responsible for the delivery of time sensitive service alerts both scheduled and unscheduled. Specialists will participate as part of a cohesive team to deliver support at the highest levels of customer service, responsiveness and business communication etiquette.
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Responsible for full coverage of the product support phone channel ensuring all calls are answered within the department defined guidelines and that all calls are logged in the service desk for tracking, follow-up and resolution.
- Ensure that all tickets submitted through the service support desk are handled within the department defined guidelines and SLAs for claiming, resolving and/or escalating, and closing requests.
- Ensure that all communications written and verbal throughout the service interactions follow defined guidelines for business writing and communication skills.
- Daily time management to ensure support requests are balanced with ongoing projects.
Product Support Responsibilities:
- Act as a Navigate product consultant researching, documenting and identifying technical and operational issues submitted by Ensemble, Agent and Agency customers.
- Responsible for managing, coordinating and directing requests to appropriate Ensemble and Technology Vendor subject matter experts for escalation support where applicable.
- Maintains an up-to-date and effective knowledge base of known issues and product updates to assist in tracking product performance objectives and identifying opportunities for adoption.
- Conducts navigational support by conducting online training, as needed, via reference materials, and one-on-one training sessions on general services and features.
- Maintains quality control procedures to deliver an excellent service experience through expert product advice and established standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending product calls, product reviews, (where available) educational workshops; reviewing publications and evaluating change management needs against product enhancements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Technical Zeal, Quality Control Proficiencies, Training and Self-Development
- Adept at Presenting Technical Information with Experience in Product Issue Tracking
- Knowledge of JIRA, Zendesk, ManageEngine and similar ticket tracking platforms
- Professional Presentation and Written Communication, Skills Microsoft Office Skills
- 5+ Years in the travel industry with exposure to Agency operations and/or technologies
- Familiarity with cruise line reservation systems
- Knowledge of GDS reservation technologies – Sabre, Travelport, Amadeus
- 5+ Years of experience in the support and/or deployment of ecommerce and operational technologies to Travel Consumers, Travel Agents and/or Travel Suppliers