Ensemble Travel Group is seeking a dynamic, innovative Digital Marketing Strategist to help our business transform the travel landscape and inspire new ways of thinking. You would oversee a majority of the marketing funnel for our organization, as this position is responsible for the development and management of B2B/B2C lead generation, retention, and growth marketing strategies across our North American business. The ideal candidate should be tech-savvy and analytics-driven, pairing their knowledge of front-end web development with their in-depth proficiencies of digital marketing best-practices to drive success.
This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas:
· Lead the planning, implementation and management of B2B/B2C lead generation and retention strategies across the North American travel market
· Drive the implementation of robust growth marketing strategies such as loyalty programs and personalized product development
· Work with a variety of in/out-of-house and online/offline media types to build omni-channel, integrated campaigns around the above strategies
o Including, but not limited to: Online, EMail, social media, print, SEO/SEM, PR and virtual event marketing
o Responsibilities include, but not limited to: Development of marketing assets and landing pages
· Develop personalized initiatives with team to guide travelers through their marketing journey while implementing testing methods to impact engagement
· ID opportunities for growth and optimization against various stages in our marketing funnel by leveraging analytics, market intelligence and industry trends
· Provide updated results, make recommendations and collaborate with team and relevant departments regarding marketing programs, channels, and strategies
· Negotiate media buying and partnerships with various 3rd party stakeholders to establish well-aligned plans that deliver differentiated and data-driven results
Requirements and Qualifications:
Required Education and Experience:
Ensemble Travel is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.