Reports to: Senior Director, Product Development and Technology Solutions
Location: New York City or Remote ✅
The Manager Product Development – Air Services and Technology will be responsible for the management of member Airline and Aviate products including product performance tracking and member onboarding management between all key stakeholders.
This individual will work closely with Supplier Management, Business Development Directors, Members, Aviate Fares, Ticketing and Support team, as well as Airlines and Air Consolidators to ensure seamless delivery of new product rollouts and adoption.
- Coordination of Aviate onboarding process for new and existing Agency members, scheduling, collecting and interpreting requirements through a trackable and effective implementation plan.
- Participate in the ongoing communication and update of Aviate products and services to included enhancements, change management and system status for the purposes of adoption, training content, and user experience success.
- Ensure all implementation and customer service processes are streamlined and documented.
- Track and analyze key performance indicators against product and service delivery standards, as outlined by the Air program and Product Development teams.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the Aviate platform, services configuration and Air Partner programs to participate in 2nd level support and escalations.
- Track product issues and requests through a prescribed ticket tracking system, adhering to service level agreements for support.
- Work with the Aviate teams and Business Development Directors to collect and validate Member data including contacts, contracts, and fulfillment requirements (IATA/ARC, GDS & PCC)
- Work with Business Development to ensure that all requirements are captured prior to onboarding new members and confirm final hand off through a completed test plan.
- Liaise with Finance and the Aviate services team to follow-up on ADM/ACM issues on behalf of members.
- UAT Testing
Skills and Qualifications:
- A highly motivated, organized individual with effective communication skills.
- Technical zeal and aptitude required to review and evaluate product health and performance.
- Seek continuous improvement and ask for feedback.
- Ability to complete tasks with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team environment delivering efficient solutions through project management skills.
- Knowledge of Zendesk, Salesforce, MS Office Suite, or any project management software.
- 10+ Years in the travel industry with exposure to Agency operations and/or technologies
- Knowledge of GDS reservation technologies – Sabre, Travelport, Amadeus
- Experience with ARC and BSP
- Experience with online booking technologies B2B and B2C preferred