Position Title: Marketing Analyst
Reports to: Director of U.S Marketing and Sr. Director of Marketing & Product Development Canada
Location: New York, NY
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for performing ongoing data analysis using various CRM systems and supplier sales and booking reports. This position will provide the North American marketing teams with robust metrics and campaign ROI and overall business intelligence. This position will assess customer segments and tactics from a holistic (print and digital) perspective, understanding and interpreting the complete customer journey and all relevant marketing touch-points.
This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas:
- Manage standardize Reporting Tool Process: by working with internal stakeholders to determine ongoing business intelligence needed in order to design, develop and produce ongoing reports and dashboards to support the business.
- Marketing Campaign Analysis: Provide ROI analysis of all online and print marketing campaigns with predefined key performance indicators.
- Knowledge of proper Testing Groups: Work with Marketing Team Members to create a solid test design that will produce statistically sound, actionable results.
- Knowledge of Data Append Concepts: Use demographic, psychographic, and financial segmentation methodology and recommend how it applies and enhances direct marketing campaigns
- Application of Persona Profiling: How to use persona insights to determine marketing strategy
- Lead Generation and Conversion: Create and put into practice digital lead scoring methodology and analyze conversion tracking data
- Data Modeling: Use of best customer and regression index modeling for data-mining purposes.
- Knowledge of Core Marketing Strategies: Apply marketing strategies to develop customer prospecting and retention programs.
- Maintain Standardized Marketing Reports: Prepare all reports on a weekly and/or monthly basis and prepare all sales data and assist senior management to draft appropriate strategies and analyze all significant models.
- Create Mailing Lists: Prepare all mailing lists maintaining applicable business rules while ensuring the high quality of data at all times.
- Detail oriented
- Focus on quality
- Problem solving
- Ability to learn new systems
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Minimal travel is expected for this position.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Some experience of SQL and/or MS Access
- Experience with any marketing automation
- Use of multivariate testing tools (i.e., Optimizely, Maxymiser)
- Experience with digital marketing channels such as web, mobile, email, social media, and SEO/SEM
This position does not have direct supervisory responsibilities
Position type & expected hours of work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. This position is non-exempt.
- Medical and dental benefits with employer contributions (FSA/HSA)
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Vacation / Personal / Sick Days
- 11 paid holidays
- 401K and matching Retirement Program
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- IATA industry card (discounts and promotions on travel)
Ensemble Travel® Group is a travel industry related company which supports travel agencies with turnkey marketing and technology solutions. Founded in 1968, Ensemble is a proactive, member-owned international organization of approximately 850 professional travel agencies in the U.S. and Canada, and with recent expansion into Australia and New Zealand. With a membership that represents billions of dollars in travel sales each year, Ensemble Travel Group has achieved a 50-year record of boosting members' profits and delivering high-volume sales to its preferred suppliers.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience analyzing and creating campaign performance reports
- 3 yrs+ min experience, as a primary function, in direct marketing concepts such as RFM, contact strategy and A/B testing tools
- 3 yrs+ min experience in demographic, psychographic and financial profile models
- Bachelor’s degree or Certificate in Business Administration or Data Sciences Certificate
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Intermediate knowledge and experience in interpreting statistical data
- Experience working with data compilers such as Merkle, Experian and Environics
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce, WinCruise and or ClientBase
- Experience with digital analytics (social, display, web)
- Intermediate knowledge of web analytics (knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understand the correlation between the most important social and display KPIs (i.e. engagements, reach, clicks, CPC, CPE, CPM, VCR, etc)
- Familiar with the methodology behind digital lead scoring and conversion tracking