Reports to: Director, Data Services
Location: New York City or Remote ✅
Ensemble Travel Group is currently looking for a SQL Data Architect / Report Developer. The SQL Data Architect / Report Developer is responsible for aspects of designing, modeling and developing database schemas, API process and reporting based on multiple related databases. Responsibilities also include designing table layouts, enhancements to existing processes, creation of new API’s, analyzing new business reporting needs, and creating new reports.
- Developing, maintaining and deploying complex data models, and data integrations utilizing SQL based API processes for new and existing systems.
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases.
- Data integration and data migration activities.
- Coordinate with team members to perform database programming based on project requirements.
- Develop stored procedures, complex SQL queries, scripts and database programming for systems.
- Assist in identifying process improvements for database performance, reliability and stability.
- Perform Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL) data from Excel, Flat file, MS SQL Server by using API services.
- Knowledgeable in best practices for data modelling, database programming and job scheduling.
- Participate in all of Software Development Life Cycle, starting from requirements, design, maintenance, enhancement, coding, and administration of SQL servers.
- Creates complex Graphs & Charts in ZOHO Reporting Tool with drill down functionality accessing SQL databases.
- Prepares and delivers reports, recommendations, or alternatives for improving processes in reporting systems across the organization.
- Researches, reviews, and analyzed the effectiveness and efficiency of existing report procedures and develops strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Expertise in the main data manipulation languages and the principles of database design
- Experience as SQL Developer (Oracle / MS) (Relational / Non-Relational)
- Salesforce, Zoho, and other drag and drop / analytic reporting tools
- Creating and managing API/ETL processes
- Skilled at statistical analysis and time sensitive problem-solving
- Ability to work in a team environment delivering efficient solutions through project and time management.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience writing reports against Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with data in a travel/hospitality related field